Tips for the jewelry care:
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, you should store it in a dry and safe place.
- Do not store or keep your jewelry in damp areas such as the bathroom to prevent moisture from damaging the sterling silver plating.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemicals: soap, perfume or products that may be abrasive.
- It is not recommended to wear your jewelry in the pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam bath, when you are doing any physical activity, when bathing or having a shower as continued exposure to moisture adversely affects the materials that compose it.
- Products that contain or are: chlorine, detergents, oils, moisturizers and perfumes can cause stains and damage to the jewelry.
- We do not recommend wearing jewelry when doing household chores, as they may be exposed to chemicals and/or strong, abrasive odors.
- Avoid bumping or scratching your jewelry with hard materials.
- Makeup, perfume and hairspray can negatively influence the durability of the gold plating on your jewelry.
- For daily care, it is recommended to gently wipe the jewelry with a cloth after each use to remove makeup and/or oils from your skin.
- Let your jewelry rest in the indicated place with the clasp of the piece closed to prevent it from rolling up or getting damaged.
- Do not pull on or stretch out the chains under any circumstances.
Keep in mind that:
Gold plating does not last forever.
LOUVÈME does not guarantee that your gold-plated jewelry will last forever. Gold-plated pieces are by default more fragile and may lose their gold color over time. The speed at which the gold plating fades will depend on many variables: the chemicals used for skin care, the care and following of care advice, the level of perspiration or even your natural skin PH. For this reason, it is particularly important to take special care of your gold-plated jewelry.